StaRT’s Code of Conduct
Passenger must follow the following rules of conduct on all StaRT routes:
- No alcoholic beverage or illegal substance are allowed.
- No littering in or on buses or bus stop facilities.
- No animals allowed (except for service animals permitted bu the ADA).
- Standing passengers must stand behind the “standee” line. No standing or walking in the aisle when the bus is moving.
- Carriages, strollers and recreational scooters must be folded and out of the aisle.
- Shoe & shirt must be worn on the bus. Rollers blades may not be worn
- No profanity (swearing or cursing) allowed
- Food and beverages must be in closed containers and carried in bags but may not be consumed on the buses.
- No more than three (3) bags per each paying passenger. All bags must be able to be stored safely on the floor between seats or on your lap an must not leak.
- For safety, passengers are expected to sit upright in their seats.
- No tobacco product, including vaping pens, allowed on StaRT buses.
- No weapons of any kind allowed on StaRT buses.