What is the Medivan?
The Medivan is a public transit service that takes passengers from Modesto to Bay Area Medical Centers, Mon-Thurs (except holidays). This service provides non-emergency medical transportation. The Medivan is NOT an emergency vehicle and does not serve individuals who require special medical treatment during transportation. However, the Medivan can accommodate people who utilize mobility devices and service animals.
|One Way $11
||Round Trip $22
|One Way $4
||Round Trip $8
*An attendant may ride when accompanying a paying passenger. If a passenger requires an attendant for assistance, please complete and return a Medivan attendant application form to Storer Transit Systems, 1216 Doker Dr., Modesto, CA 95351. To request a form, call (800) 262-1516 or you may pick one up at the address listed above.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please cancel your Medivan reservation as soon as possible so someone else can use your seat. You can cancel by calling (800) 262-1516.
Anyone who refuses to observe the following rules may not be allowed on the Medivan
- The Medivan only takes passengers to and from their scheduled medical facility.
- Passengers MUST have a reservation.
- Riders must be paid for in advance. Drivers cannot accept payment on the Medivan.
- Passengers are responsible to confirm their reservations.
- Passengers need to adhere to the Medivan service schedule indicated for each facility when scheduling appointments for departure times.